I am back. Yeaaah! And I still have my hair. Still more work to do, but the major hurdle has been jumped.
So, what do you want me to write about?
Here are some of the ideas that I have so far.
1. Queering Malcolm, Queering Lil B: On Black Men’s Sexuality.
2. For Colored Girls Who Have to Tell Negro Men to Sit Down When They Question Her Gender Theorizing.
3. DC’s Rich Black Madam: Odessa Madre, a 1930’s Rich Madam.
4. Why Mambu Badu is the Freshest Thing Since Honey Magazine.
5. Black Girls Grad School Survival Guide or For Colored Girls Who Considered Grad School When Being an Admin Got Janky.
5. How Goldy Changed My Life with Four Words: Are You Seeing Anyone?
Is there anything else that I said I would write about, but I haven’t yet. Do you have any suggestions?
Let me know.